This document summarizes Prodware's statement regarding the protection of personal data. It applies to personal data as defined in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 which is applicable from 25 May 2018 (hereinafter "the General Data Protection Regulation").
The topics of this privacy notice are as follows:
- Who are we?
- What personal data do we collect, where and for what?
- Storage and security
- Sharing your information
- Your rights
- Transfer of your information to third countries and international organizations
- Other websites
- Change to this privacy notice
- how to contact us
You can obtain additional information on personal data by consulting the UK Government website here https://www.gov.uk/data-protection
Who are we?
Since being founded in 1989, Prodware has developed, deployed, integrated and hosted IT solutions for businesses. A Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner and a key player in the installation and management of global IT solutions and applications, Prodware specialise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions and currently serve more than 20,000 active customers, offering industry designed solutions. Prodware’s expertise and strategic partner alliances has enabled them to become Europe’s largest Microsoft Dynamics partner and one of the leading software and IT solutions providers in the UK.
What personal data do we collect, where and for what?
We collect your personal data through the following sources: online surveys, forms, inquiries and customer returns; downloads; newsletters; knowledge cycles; quick scans; ERP analysis; CRM analysis; contacts.
Depending on the type of source, we may ask you to provide the following information: first name, last name, phone number, e-mail, company name. In case you contact us, we will also collect the information provided by you.
We collect and process your personal data in order to provide you with the information about our products and services. We also collect your personal data to respond to your inquiries.
We may process information provided by you for Marketing purposes.
We keep a report of the data traffic automatically generated by our server, which contains information such as your IP address, the URL visited before visiting our site and a list of the pages visited. We also collect statistics about the site, such as the most viewed pages and the frequency of visits. We cannot identify an individual from the data traffic or site statistics, unless you log on your own page on a site.
Storage and security
We will only keep you data for the period of time deemed necessary for us to run our legal requirements of business.
We keep your information safe by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
When you register online, your personal data may be subject to processing for marketing purposes, namely, to provide you with information about our products and services and those of other companies in our group, which may be of interest to you. We will use your personal information to contact you in order to have your customer feedback.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. In this case, you must follow the unsubscribe link in our newsletter by sending us an email by sending us an email to email@example.com
Sharing your information
We do not share your information with another company, except for the following situations:
- We may disclose your information to our affiliates, service providers, or trusted persons who process it on our behalf, according to our instructions, in accordance with the contract with you and in accordance with our commitments in terms of security and confidentiality.
- We may disclose your information to a company that buys us or buys our assets, or to a company whose structure or business we acquire, in discussions with that company, regardless of the outcome negotiations.
- We may disclose your information to our Counsel who have a reasonable need to consult it. Our advice is subject to professional secrecy.
- We may disclose your information to all companies of the Prodware Group, which means that your information may be transferred outside the European Union, in order to provide you with the requested products and services. We will make sure that your personal data is processed in compliance with the requirements of General data protection regulation.
- We may, from time to time, share your information with carefully selected companies so that they may send you details of other products and services related to your IT solutions.
- We may disclose anonymous data extractions to third-party companies.
- We will always take all appropriate measures of confidentiality and security in case of communication of your information to our subcontractors.
- We will disclose information about you to the appropriate authorities if they so request, to a third party if legal action is taken, or if required by law.
You have a right to access, right to rectification, right to data portability, right to restriction of processing, right to erasure, right to be forgotten and right to oppose the processing of information about you.
You can exercise these rights by sending a signed letter with a copy of your ID to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may obtain a copy of some or all of your personal information by sending a signed letter, with a copy of your ID, to email@example.com
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Where you have provided consent for processing of personal data, you can withdraw it at any time and it will not affect the lawfulness of processing before withdrawal.
We respect your privacy and value the information that you provide to us. This privacy notice aims at fully encompassing and appreciating your full rights to privacy. However, if you consider that our processing of your personal data is still not compliant, we would greatly appreciate your reaching out to us to voice your concerns that we will gladly take into consideration. Furthermore you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your data is unlawful and infringes your rights.
Transfer of your information to third countries and international organizations
Prior to transfer of personal data outside of European Union, we ensure that the recipient country or company provides appropriate safeguards for the processing of transferred personal data and that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for data subjects are available.
If you do not wish to have information about you transferred to a country outside the European Union, do not communicate it on this website or via e-mail. By providing your personal information on this website or via email, your consent is presumed.
Change to this privacy notice
We keep this Privacy notice under regular review. Any updates will be published on this page, which you are invited to consult regularly.
How to contact us?
|George Knap||Data Protection Officeremail@example.com|
Date of last update: 05/06/2018